How to get accepted to the no1 CPA network maxbounty

CPA networks are the next step in affiliate marketing.
CPA stands for cost per action, this means that you get paid for an action not a sale.

In affiliate marketing you only get paid for a successful sale but with CPA you can get paid for a lead even if they do not buy anything.

You can see the benefits of CPA marketing vs standard affiliate marketing, getting someone to supply their email address is easier than getting them to part with their hard earned cash.

How to get into CPA networking Getting into CPA advertising is more difficult than becoming an affiliate, to become an affiliate most site just offer you an affiliate code and if someone buy the product with your code you get a commission, however CPA networks an application process. 
This application process consists of filling out your information on the website and then a telephone interview.
 The telephone interview is the most important part of the process, as they will not hire you is you do not answer the call or give good answers to the questions they ask.
 


Filling out the applacation form.

Then fill out the form put in all of your Contact Info and Postal Address (standard information on any form)  The next part is Promotion Methods (This part can determine if you get a call back or not)  Here are examples of how to answer the question to get a call back, the more information you put the less questions you will be asked on the phone interview. (Dont just copy and past the answers)

Q) How would you describe your experience level?:


A)In the drop down menu choose I have some experience or I am extremely experienced option.

Q)Describe your past experience in affiliate marketing

A)I have been promoting clickbank offers for about a year and have seen some success.
A month ago I was accepted into peerfly and neverblue and i’ve already seen some great results with “Email submit” offers.

Q)How do you currently promote offers?
A)I use PPC (pay per click) campaigns to drive traffic to my websites (landing pages or squeeze page)
 I also do a lot of SEO search engine optimization key word research.

Q)What offer(s) are you looking for?
 A)I like to promote Health and fitness offers, I am also good at promoting technology offers.

Q)Your website URL
A)If you have a website put the website URL (recommended) Even use a free website builder like Weebly to knock up a quick site and add some content

f you do not have a site and don’t want to make one just leave this section blank.

But it is highly recommended that you make a site, even a short single page squeeze page.

Q)Is this account for incentive traffic?:
A) No or Yes if you have a site offering incentives and say what incentives you offer in the section below

Now put in your payment info I would keep my Minimum payment amount to $100

Then just tick the boxes and click on submit Applacation

(You should receive an email within 24 hours and a call within the next 5 to 7 days)

Remember if you do not answer the call you will not get the job, if you miss the call just call them back you can use skype it will be cheaper.

The important part the telephone interview!

In the interview they will ask you anything from 3 to 7 questions

Here are an example of the 7 questions that they might ask and answers to give that will get you the job(Keep a note of your answers, do not just copy and paste)


Q1)How long have you been promoting CPA offers?
A)I have been promoting clickbank offers for about a year and have seen some success. A month
ago I was accepted into peerfly and neverblue and i’ve already seen some great results with “Email submit” offers.

Q2)How do you plan on promoting our offers?

A)Thats a good question. I will use PPC (pay per click) campaigns to drive traffic to my

websites (landing pages or squeeze page)

Also, I will do a lot of SEO search engine optimisation key word research.

Q3)Do you belong to any other networks?

A)Yes I have recently been accepted into peerfly and Neverblue, but I am looking to extend the range of CPA offers i can promote and i have heard good things about your network.

Q4)How much traffic do you plan to get?

A)That’s hard to say. If an offer is popular and the keywords I choose have a low cost per click, then i will get lots of traffic to my website.


Q5)What kind of offers do you usually promote?

A)I promote products in the Health and fitness niche,

I am also good pretty good at promoting technology offers.


Q6)How much money can you spend on advertisements?

A)I can spend about $10 t0 $50 per day, But i will increase my budget if I start seeing good results.


Q7)Where do you advertise your ads?


A)I put my ads on 7search , facebook, plenty of fish.com and google ads


There you have it that should be enough to secure you the job and you can start promoting and making money there and then.

Learn More Click Here
Tag : Make Money
Back To Top